- Mangoes are the most popular fruit in the World.
- Mangoes were first grown in India over 5,000 years ago.
- Mango seeds traveled with humans from Asia to the Middle East, East Africa and South America beginning around 300 or 400 A.D.
- The paisley pattern, developed in India, is based on the shape of a mango.
- A one-cup serving of mangos is just 100 calories.
- The mango is a symbol of love in India, and a basket of mangoes is considered a gesture of friendship.
- Legend says that Buddha meditated under the cool shade of a mango tree.
- Mangoes are related to cashews and pistachios.
- A mango tree can grow as tall as 100 feet.
- Mangoes provide 100% of your daily vitamin C, 35% of your daily vitamin A and 12% of your daily fiber.
Subscribe for Our Newsletter
Get in Touch with us!