- Pistachios are one of the healthiest nuts available due to their high content of protein, calcium, iron, copper, oleic acids, and antioxidants such as vitamins A & E.
- Pistachios contain less fat than most other nuts and are inclined to be alkaline-forming which is essential in healing illnesses and disease.
- Pistachios are incredibly nourishing for the blood as well as the immune system, cardiovascular system, muscular system, and nervous system.
- They are also an excellent weight loss aid. Just one handful a day can help to curb your appetite and keep you energized throughout the day.
- Pistachios are known to help lower lipids and lipoproteins in the blood which ultimately helps to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol and raise HDL (good) cholesterol.
- Raw pistachios are highly beneficial for constipation, dry skin, and for toning the liver and kidneys.
- Pistachios can help to prevent coronary artery disease, strokes, infections, memory loss, type 2 diabetes, insomnia, neurological disorders, skin cancer, and macular degeneration.
- Pistachio nut oil is also excellent for revitalizing and nourishing the skin and is excellent for massage therapy and cosmetic use as well.
- These nuts are the storehouse of minerals like copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium. 100 g nuts provide 144% of daily-recommended levels of copper. Copper is an essential trace mineral that is required in neuro-transmission, metabolism, as well as red blood cell (RBC) synthesis.
- Pistachios aren’t actually nuts. It’s true! Pistachio “nuts” are actually seeds of red or yellow plum-like fruits whose flesh is removed during processing.
Subscribe for Our Newsletter
Get in Touch with us!